METALLIC INC INSTAGRAM COMPETITIONTERMS AND CONITIONS
1. Terms and conditions – Metallic Inc Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, tag 2 friends in the comments of the competition post then share the post to your story and tag @metallicinclondon. This competition will run until 12:00 (midday) on Friday 11th of June.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 12:00 (midday) on Friday 11th June, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged over 18 years of age except for Metallic Inc employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation.
4. The prize consists of 1 (one) pair of Skepta x Nike Air Max Tailwind V “Chrome Blue” and 1 (one) pair Skepta x Nike Air Max Tailwind V “Bloody Chrome”.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and preferred delivery address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Metallic Inc as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion only.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. To obtain the winners details please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Metallic Inc and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: provide an image for their win, or their Instagram handles shared on Metallic Inc’s Instagram page
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
22. Promoter: Metallic Inc Limited. Registered in England, No. 10726188. Registered Office: 331A Old St, London, EC1V 9LE. Website address: www.metallicinc.com